Information and Help
- What's New?
- This page describes new features and surveys in SkyView any
any other news that may be of interest to users.
- Web Interface Guide
- Descriptions of each of the fields used in the SkyView Web Interface
- SkyView Java Engine
- Highlights of the new Java version including
differences from the earlier IDL version.
- Detailed User's Guide
- A detailed discussion of the software used in SkyView included
detailed discussions of all parameters and some discussion of the various
- SkyView Surveys
- This document gives basic information on each of the surveys included
- Some Images from SkyView
- Multi-wavelength images of some interested objects.
- Cygnus Loop,
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Answers to common questions regarding SkyView.
- SkyView Usage Patterns
- Figures from a paper presented at the January 2003 American Astronomical Society
meeting showing how and how much SkyView is used.
- How SkyView Works
- A simple graphical represenation showing how SkyView generates an image.
Direct all questions regarding SkyView to our Feedback Page
SkyView has been developed with generous support from the NASA AISR
and ADP programs (P.I. Thomas A. McGlynn)
under the auspices of the High Energy
Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center (HEASARC) at the NASA/
Astrophysics Science Division.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of NASA and contributors
of SkyView surveys.