public class LocalBorder extends Border
Find the best image for each output pixel.
input- An array of images that may be sampled to get the output image.
output- The output image. In this routine we are interested in its geometry, not its data.
- An index array which for each pixel in the output image
gives the best image to sample. Note that this has dimension
int[nx*ny] where nx changes most rapidly. The values of the index
array can be:
- >= 0: The pixel is best indexed with the given image.
- -1: [internal] The best image for this pixel has not yet been determined.
- -2: This pixel is not on any of the input images.
- -3: This pixel does not represent a physical coordinate.
- -4: [in other methods] this pixel has already been processed.