public class MaxExposure
- extends Border
This class selects the best image for a pixel by
looking for the image with the longest exposure
that has the pixel in the field of view.
Use of this Finder may not be optimal when using higher
order samples, since it will tend to take images out
to the edges and thus may have problems there.
|Fields inherited from class skyview.process.imagefinder.Border
checkNaNs, CONSUMED, cornersOnly, fromOut, imageUsed, img, input, NO_COVERAGE, NON_PHYSICAL, output, pixelCount, rectCount, retry, SPLIT_X, SPLIT_XY, SPLIT_Y, t2, t3, UNCHECKED
The criterion for the best image
Find the appropriate images.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public int findImages(Image input,
- Find the appropriate images.
This routine gets the exposures for all of the
images before calling the standard BorderImageFinder.
findImages in class
input - An array of images from which the output image is to
output - An output image to be generated from the input. This
method does not change the output image.
- An index array which for each pixel in the output image
gives the best image to sample. Note that this has dimension
int[nx*ny] where nx changes most rapidly. The values of the index
array can be:
- >= 0: The pixel is best indexed with the given image.
- -1: [internal] The best image for this pixel has not yet been determined.
- -2: This pixel is not on any of the input images.
- -3: This pixel does not represent a physical coordinate.
- -4: [in other methods] this pixel has already been processed.
protected double criterion(double val,
- The criterion for the best image
criterion in class