Release notes for SkyView Releases
May 18, 2015
- Fixed bug in batch mode requests where saved geometry information
was being improperly reused.
- Updated quote processing in inputs to batch mode
- Fixed bug associated with contour plots that caused cached data to
be saved in the wrong directory when SaveBySurvey is set (as it is
in the standard web interface).
April 21, 2015
- Center reticule option added to web page (using existing plot capabilities)
- Added Facebook and Twitter sharing features to Gallery
January 29, 2015
- Updates to SUMSS with additional sky coverage
- Quoted arguments handled in Batch requests
December 1, 2014
- WISE data use ALL Wise data release
Release 3.1.9 >
November 6, 2014
- Updates to GALEX survey to include DR7 data.
- Allow setting categories of surveys in settings
- Enable DEBUG use of CoordsPixel and PixelCoords
September 15, 2014
- Fixed documentation for Planck
- Added capability for use of passwords to get out
of local networks in jar
July 15, 2014
- Added GoogleAnalytics links
July 14, 2014
- Fixed problem with surveys having Scale rather than
PixelScale in MetaTable. This caused some RGB requests
June 19, 2014
- Updated ImageJ from V138k to V149b. This breaks
byte identity for the quicklook images, but should
not otherwise affect users unless they use
the ImageJ setting. Then they will have the greater capabilities
of the updated version of ImageJ.
April 29, 2014
- Fixed Galex survey description files to change paths and
positions for approximately 1% of entries due to reprocessing
of files at MAST.
- When a failure occurs retrieving a remote file the _warning flag